● To provide a multidisciplinary forum for the exchange of information on decontamination and infection prevention and control topics
● To actively participate as an organization in all aspects of decontamination and infection prevention and control
● To encourage acquisition of knowledge and disseminate information on decontamination and infection prevention and control to our members.
● 2016 Autumn study day – 19th September
The 2016 Autumn study day meeting will be held at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital, Birmingham. The theme of the day is
(Note – early bird offers are available and limited to a maximum of 30 places for existing members and 20 places to non-members who join prior to the study day** and are allocated only through e-mail application to jprend.CSC@hotmail.com & firstname.lastname@example.org (please include both)
● 2017 Annual Scientific meeting – hold the date
The 2017 meeting will be held on 3rd and 4th April at the Marriott Hotel in Leicester.