- This event has passed.
CSC Autumn Study Day 2021
4th October, 2021 @ 9:00 am - 4:30 pmFree – £180.00
We are currently organising our CSC Autumn Study Day on Monday the 4th of October at the Crowne Plaza, Stratford upon Avon “Absence of Evidence or Evidence of Absence?”. This will be our first face to face meeting, and we will also broadcast this as a virtual live conference which will be recorded and should be attractive to some members as we will have limited delegate numbers at the physical venue.
The 2020 CSC Annual Study Day will include:
- Helen Griffiths has chosen to present what would have been her 2020 Kelsey Lecture reviewing her 40 years in Endoscopy.
- David Jenkins will present on surveillance systems for adverse decontamination.
- Katy Sinka will focus on provision of an overview and update on risks associated with CJD.
- Graham Stanton is discussing the development and role of the Authorised Engineer for Decontamination (AE(D))
- John Prendergast is going to present on the role of the AE(D) in investigations.
- Sulisti Holmes will share with us the Scottish approach to shared learning.
- In addition, there will be two corporate presentations.
- This event is perfect for all individuals and corporate members with an interest in decontamination and infection prevention, including decontamination technicians, decontamination managers, infection prevention practitioners, engineers and providers of healthcare services, products and equipment.
This event not only presents the chance to learn, but it also provides the opportunity to network with multi-disciplinary decontamination practitioners from across the UK.
Tickets Available From
- NHS CSC members only (booking available from April 12th)
- CSC members (personal and retired) (booking available from May 12th
- Corporate member (booking available from May 12th)
- Name of delegates under this booking (maximum of 2 nominated individuals)
- NHS/CSC members and non-members (booking available from June 12th)
- NHS and retired CSC members (booking available from May 12th)
- CSC members (personal and corporate) (booking available from May 12th)
- Non members (booking available from May 12th)
- Honorary members (booking available from May 12th)
Contact Details: John Prendergast
Email: [email protected]
Mobile: 07584 614093